Here Is Why You Will Adore Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer!


If you are already a hardcore Benefits Cosmetics fan then perhaps you already know about the new launch this month featuring three different concealers. 

But for those who don't you are in for such a treat! As Benefits Cosmetics have released their Boi-ing concealer with a whole new pretty pink packaging design along with the Boi-ing Hydrating concealer and lastly the product being the Boi-ing Airbrush concealer which is new to the Boi-ing Benefit Cosmetics family. 

Now this is actually the first concealer I have purchased from Benefit as I usually just opt for their eyebrow products if I am honest. But since I was running out of my favourite NYX concealer I thought I would give something else a try and after seeing other bloggers reveal the new Benefits Cosmetics concealers - despite falling in love with the adorable packaging, I thought I would give the new Boi-ing Airbrush concealer a run for its money. 


My skin tone is always a bit of a nuisance when it comes down to foundations because not only am I fussy with the formula as my skin type is very oily in general. But then there is matching and my skin has a yellowish tinge so sometimes I find products look either too light or dark on me which is annoying.

I already knew right away that I would have to get this product in the No. 3 since No. 2 after trying a swatch of it in store was a bit too light.

I thought that No.3 was far more ideal and I am glad I went with this choice in the end actually. It's a perfect match!

So I have been using this past week during my usual morning make up routine, I find the formula extremely creamy but also holding silky tinge to it as well. It's fairly light which is what I really like about it and smoothing some under my eyes I noticed that it isn't as dry looking compared to other concealers I've used in the past. 

Some I have used from brands such as Maybelline or Sleek but they have been either too patchy, flakey with bits of crumble coming off or chalky. You can imagine how pleased I am with this concealer though... 

Although due to the formula's coverage being only subtle it won't cover amazingly huge circles but just enough to make them not as obvious.

Also having tried some on my blemishes over on my forehead and chin I find it does the job fairly nicely which is exactly what I am after when I purchase a concealer. I like them to be not too cakey but just enough to make my flaws look minor at best. 



So for the price of £17.50 I do think that the new Boi-ing Airbrush concealer is worth the money but only if you would use this on pretty much an everyday basis more or less.

It's handy for work to keep in your handbag for when you need that quick top up in the loo or at university on days where you have those killer early morning lectures but perhaps you don't want to give away the obvious to your tutor that you stayed up all night partying. 

Then there is if you are like me and can't be bothered to put on a face of make up so a dap of concealer over your tired is the way to go for when you want to just nip to Tesco! With the way I'm going with this concealer it will probably be gone by the end of next month... 

You can purchase here on Benefit Cosmetics official website or over at Boots where they retail it there as well. 



But what do you think of the new Airbrush Boi-ing concealer? Would you give it a go? Let me know! 




XO

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your post through bloglovin and after hearing so much about this concealer, I had to have a read! Benefit is always that little bit more expensive but so amazing at the same time, I just wonder how long this will last!xx

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lexilife-18828173 | www.lexilife.com

    ReplyDelete