Want To See Whats On My July Beauty Wishlist? Come See!


Ah so here we are again... make up, more make up and even more make up. But can a lady really have too much? Nah, not really! 

So what exactly is on my July wishlist this pay day? Well for one there is so many gorgeous new products out right now that it was very difficult for me to even choose. Also is it me or is make up packaging just becoming cuter and cuter these days? Compared to a few years ago there was still lovely packaging around but nowadays everything is looking better than ever!

Still though I have managed to narrow my pickings down and here I have popped up my favourites from different brands. 




2. Mary Kay - Baked Heart Blush

3. Nailsinc - Unicorn Face Mask

4. Miss Patisserie - Rainbow River Bath Bomb

5. Pixi - Peel And Polish 

6. Estee Lauder - Double Wear Foundation 

7. Too Faced - Hangover Setting Pray

8. Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat Glow Shot

9. Ciate - Bamboo Bronzer

10. Becca Cosmetics - Liquid Crystal Glow Gloss



I really adore these themed face masks by Nailsinc! They even have a bunny and deer one too but the unicorn one has my heart. I'm slowly starting to love the unicorn trend thats going on at the moment as well. I usually buy my face masks from Skin Food or Tony Moly which are Korean brands and they do cutesy type of masks too. 

Plus I have yet to even try the hangover primer by Too Faced but the setting spray is more ideal for  me I think because I tend to use them more. 

Also Miss Patisserie has definitely caught my eye in these passing weeks, everything I go into Boots I always have a nosey at the range. I love how they're vegan and all their products are made with natural based ingredients. They always smell amazing! I reckon they will possibly compete against Lush in the future too. They're within the same price range too so it isn't too bad. 

These are just a few things I'm craving but I would like to know what it is you currently want too! What are you lusting over this month or planning to buy? Please share!



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment